Submit Your Inspiring Story
Interested in helping thousands of people make one of the most important decisions in their lives?
To submit your own continuing education story to be featured on Inspire, e-mail your story to info@UCEAdirectory.org.
But before you do, please review these quick guidelines and tips:
- Please do not write anything explicit or offensive, as this is a family website.
- All posts will be subject to editing by our reviewers before being placed online.
- We reserve the right to refuse posts that may be deemed inappropriate.
- Please provide pictures (if possible).
- Give us snapshots of the day you started school, the day you graduated school, attending class, family and friends, or anything else you want to show that helps shape who you are as a person.
- You shouldn't struggle to find information to tell us.
- Write about your feelings, your nerves, your excitement. Write about the first day of school. The first paper. Fitting in. Doing homework all over again. The joy of graduation.
Juggling school and other responsibilities. We want to know it all. We want to experience this exciting time right along with you.
Return to Inspire Home