What is UCEAdirectory.org?|
UCEAdirectory.org offers a directory of continuing education programs and college degrees from trusted universities and colleges - whether online, face-to-face, or a combination of the two. Potential students will be able to search the website by subject matter, location, and mode of instruction (online or classroom), easily identifying the best options for meeting their academic needs.
UCEAdirectory.org will be limited to those higher education institutions that are fully accredited and members of UCEA, allowing them to communicate their value and programs to students interested in continuing education options. Students will be able to access the website and its database at no charge. Likewise, all UCEA members will be able to list their programs for no charge. Additional advertising options are available that will draw these students to sponsor offers and enhance branding and visibility.
Advertising options are available through Directory Listing Enhancements and Premium Advertising. Additionally, all advertisers spending over a certain amount will receive a Special Features highlight from their listings that identifies key characteristics of each of their programs.
Basic listings in UCEAdirectory.org are available for every program offered by UCEA members for no charge. Each basic listing includes a program description and contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and
e-mail address. Basic listings appear in the fourth tier on directory pages, below graphic and text enhanced listings and both types of premium advertisers.
To submit basic listings to UCEAdirectory.org, please click here.
Directory Listing Enhancements
Listing Enhancements include text or text and graphic web links and positional preference on applicable directory pages. They are priced on a per year, per program basis. Hot Button Listings include both a linked graphic ad and bold link from the listing and comprise the second tier. Standard Listings include a bold text link only and appear in the third
tier. Volume discounts may apply toward an annual
maximum per institution.
Premium Advertising is available through Master Sponsorships, Guaranteed Top Tier Placements and Featured Program Positions.
1) Master Sponsorship provides an attractive graphic button and link from a grid on the home page and main search pages of the site. Master Sponsorship also includes Unlimited Hot Button advertising and a local publicity campaign immediately following purchase.
2) Guaranteed top tier placement is a discipline specific option that guarantees positioning as the first, second, or third spot on a directory page. Market rates are applied as a positional enhancement to a Hot Button listing.
3) Featured Program Positions are available from each menu page and the UCEAdirectory.org home page. These opportunities will highlight your programs through text, your logo, and a picture of your campus or students.
4) Graphic Submission Guidelines
Additional volume discounts and pricing considerations may be available. Premium advertising is sold on a first come, first served basis.
UCEAdirectory.org will reach its target audience of non-traditional students interested in continuing education programs through a variety of methods.
We will utilize:
- Publicity campaigns designed to communicate the value of a trusted, reliable directory of accredited, legitimate continuing education programs
- Online advertising
- Relationships with community colleges, human resource departments, college and university alumni offices, career centers, etc.
- Word-of-mouth and viral marketing campaigns
Advertising on UCEAdirectory.org provides you with:
- Premier visibility in our program directory
- Access to our targeted audience of continuing education students
- Quality traffic directly to your website
- Affiliation with a trusted organization and a respected directory
We are committed to making UCEAdirectory.org the resource for students interested in continuing education. Join us in this endeavor and become part of what will be the most trusted, respected directory in the marketplace.
For more information, please contact Joe Gaglioti at +1-484-766-9200 or email@example.com.
For a PDF version of this advisor guide, please click here.